• Viktor Lenac
• Lukoil Croatia
• Croatian Motorways
• HŽ Infrastructure
• Prvo plinarsko društvo
• Dom Holding
• SN Holding
• Osiguranje Zagreb
• Varaždin Stock Exchange
• Addiko Bank
• Hoteli Dubrovnik Babin Kuk
• Laguna Novigrad – Aminess
• Riviera Holding
• Kempinski Adriatic Istria
• Jadranka grupa
• Novigrad Tourist Board
• Zagreb Flower Square Apartments
• FIS Ski World Cup “Snow Queen Trophy” races
• FIS EC Adriatic Slaloms
• 11th European Chess Championship
• Istria Winter Cup
• Istria Handball Cup
• Delegation of the European Commission to the Republic of Croatia
• Ministry of Regional Development and EU Funds
• Ministry of the Sea, Transport and Infrastructure
• Ministry of Physical Planning, Construction and State Assets
• European Commission
• European Agency for Safety and Health at Work
• Croatian Institute for Occupational Safety Improvement
• Edward Bernays College of Communication Management
• Government Office for Cooperation with NGOs /HUOJ
• Luxottica Group
• UNDP Croatia
• Zagreb Fantastic Film Festival
• Sudnji Dan, independent advertising festival
European Commission – local management of pan-European communication campaigns. Projects: European Young Journalist Award, European Year of Citizens 2013, European Development Days, EURAXESS, Young Entrepreneurs Network and several press trips in the pre-accession period. Main tasks: communication plans, media relations, stakeholder relations and media analyses.
Delegation of the European Commission in Croatia. European Commission’s communication strategy for Croatia. Main tasks: developing the overall communication strategy toward all key publics, alongside a situational analysis for the period until the referendum on the EU accession.
EU OSHA – European Agency for Safety and Health at Work – years-long involvement in the Agency´s projects in Croatia. Main tasks: media relations, developing communication plans and organizing seminars and professional gatherings.
Ministry of Regional Development and EU Funds – Operational program “Regional competitiveness 2007. – 2013.“ Main tasks: developing the overall communication plan, identifying successful EU fund users, and designing visibility activities aimed at all the key publics.
Energy sector – Adriatic Pipeline, INA, MOL, and ENNA. Main tasks: media relations, crisis management, internal communications and CSR.
Gourmet Passport – a tailor-made project implemented for the Northern Istria region. The project involves various stakeholders (hotel companies, restaurants, wine & oil manufactures…) in a loyalty program designed to raise awareness of the region as one of the top gourmet destinations in Croatia.
National Geographic – Croatia from Above. Overall promotion of the notable photo monograph by Davor Rostuhar, the first Croatian to conquer the South Pole on foot.